Re: slapd grows without bounds

Well, here's the latest:

Systems are now FreeBSD 3.4-stable, cvsup'd and
compiled Feb 22, using FreeBSD uthreads.  (db-2.7.7,
openldap-1.2.9 both compiled from scratch (not ports)
following directions/readmes found at openldap/sleepycat).
Previous compile was Feb 14.

I am unhappy to say the the problem has not relented
even slightly. I tried two different boxes, and the result
is the same. Again, configuring --without-threads
causes slapd to behave properly.

Forgive my ignorance, but how can I find the leakage?
(Could you point me to some tools and docs?). Never
had to do this before.

Thanks,
Dave