Re: RPM of 1.2.9

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:02:17 -0600, Chris Garrigues wrote:

>One thing however that was true about your 1.2.7 RPM and appears to also be
>true about your 1.2.9 RPM is that I have a few systems that I'd like to
>install only the client programs on, but not the server.  I don't suppose
>you'd be willing to break the functionality into two RPMS would you?
>
>Just trying to keep my clients as thin as possible.

Try ftp://contrib.redhat.com/contrib/libc6/i386

openldap-1.2.9-1.i386.rpm
openldap-servers-1.2.9-1.i386.rpm
openldap-devel-1.2.9-1.i386.rpm
openldap-...

Karel Zajicek (karel.zajicek@ecn.cz)
Econnect, Ceskomalinska 23, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420-2-24311780, Fax: +420-2-24317892, http://www.ecn.cz
PGP Key: http://www.ecn.cz/karel/pgp.html