Re: Securing Open LDAP & SSL

Unfortunately, (and correct me if I'm wrong...) stunnel uses openssl,
which uses rsa, and therefore unless you're non-commercial, or outside the
US, it's illegal to use w/o a license from the RSA people.

I have built openssl without RSA, but most anything that uses it wont work
without the RSA stuff...as far as I have seen.

Has anybody discovered any alternative solutions to this problem?

Thanks,

Dan Hanks