slurpd and multiple slave servers on FreeBSD

	I've attempted to have more than one slave LDAP server replicating
from a FreeBSD box and suffered great failure.  Slurpd seems to not want
to do any work when I have more than one replica entry.  If I send it
signals randomly, it'll send a couple of entries through, but it's hardly
reliable, and fails more reliably than succeeds at its replication.  This
is a FreeBSD 4.0 server running OpenLDAP 1.2.9 replicating to a FreeBSD
2.2.8 and a NetBSD-current machine.  Replicating to one or the other works
beautifully.  Any suggestion on how I can keep this going?  Ideally, I'd
like to be replicating to many slaves.

--
dustin sallings                            The world is watching America,
http://2852210114/~dustin/                 and America is watching TV.