Re: Installation

if you don't have privs to write to /usr/local, you can specify a
different prefix to install in, where you do have rights (e.g. your home
directory).  see the accompanying INSTALL file and also run configure
with the --help option.

also, once installed, you'll want to run with the -p <port number> option,
specifying a non-privleged port.

yash