Re: why would ldap_open() set errno 2?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 09:46:56PM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga mentioned:
> ldap_open does set this directly, an underlying library call
> set errno.  The errno may be fairly meaningless as it comes
> from whatever failed last.  It may not actually be indicative
> of the actual fault.
>
> I would suspect the problem is that the specified host
> is not accessible from this server or that the ldap server
> is not listening on the specified port.

 That's the wierd thing. When I comment out the oracle driver for
AOLserver in the configuration file it works. ldap_search from the command
line works. It just doesn't work when I run the AOLserver module with
Oracle. It's more than likely a bug I've introduced, I'm just wondering
how I can find out why ldap_open() is returning NULL.

 Does anyone that has a test installation of AOLserver, want this code BTW ?
It's a self contained set of C files, that can be compiled into a .so ..

Kate

--
Do you have a problem with American Mulitnationals forcing the arrest of a
Norwegian 16 year old, because he made them look like a fool by cracking