Re: Netscape calendar...

Stuart Henderson wrote:

> Earl Robinson wrote:
> >
> > If I was at work right now, I'd have mailed it to you. It comes with the
> > Netscape 4.x Directory Servers. Hopefully someone will be able to post
> > it, or send it to you.
>
> http://www.iplanet.com/downloads/testdrive/index.html
> 27mb+ download though...

Actually the file gets created when you install the software.  All it
really contains is an organization entry, one administrative user entry,
one group, and an ou=Netscape Servers container.  A sample is attached.

--
Mark Smith
iPlanet Directory Architect / Sun-Netscape Alliance

dn: uid=admin, o=Airius.com
changetype: add
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
cn: SuiteSpot Administrator
sn: Administrator
givenname: SuiteSpot
uid: admin
userPassword: {SSHA}H+oVU9UkeVy1PvM/EgWfXIm65ZLhSmw91iyucg==

dn: cn=Administrators, o=Airius.com
changetype: add
objectclass: top
objectclass: groupOfUniqueNames