Re: Persistent Search - asynchronous event notification

Does anyone know if OpenLDAP v1.x or v2.0 supports Persistent searches?
Apparently Netscape Directory Server 4.1 does...

I'm not sure where RFC 2589 fits in but a little further digging in
Sun's JNDI tutorial yields the following blurb at the bottom of the page
at:
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/beyond/event/index.html

(I wasn't able to locate the Internet draft they reference on
ftp.isi.edu however).

"Also, the LDAP server must support the Persistent Search control
(Internet draft draft-ietf-ldapext-psearch-01.txt). The Netscape
Directory Server 4.1 supports this control. "

Thanks for any further info.

Regards,
David Ferrero