RE: asynchronous event notification

JNDI implements an interface to LDAP V2 (or V3) and as such is
able to interface to OpenLDAP(V1.x or V2.0).  As far as receiving
events from an LDAP server, RFC 2589 addresses this, but I'm not
aware of which servers (if any) actually implement it.  I'd be very
interested to hear if someone knows for sure which ones do or
are planning to.