Size limitation on LDBM ?

I have a query about using Berkeley DB 2.7.7.

Is there an upper limit on the number of objects that can be stored in a
single LDBM ? I assume you can keep pumping in objects till the database
hits the 256 terabytes limit for the Berkeley DB?

Is there a reference site for a LARGE OpenLDAP system?

I am looking at a system which will store some 20,000 user records, and
user groups,  probable in a single people sub-org. Potentially, I would
like to store document information in the same LDBM, but I could feasible
locate this in a separate LDBM without much hassle...

Wayne Browne