Re: jpegPhoto attribute

On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 03:31:28PM -0700, Daniel Hanks mentioned:
> Hi folks, I'm currently working on a project where I'm using PHP to access
> an LDAP directory. I am trying to figure out how I can pull an entry
> from the directory, read its jpegPhoto attribute, and then display the
> photo on a web page.
> 	Has anybody else tried this before? Any suggestions as to
> documents I should read?

 Actually, has anyone done this with TCL/AOLServer ? I was using TCL (with
the LDAP extensions beaten into it), but when LdapSearch returned binary
data, it seemed to try and store it as a string, and clip it at the first
null value.

Kate

--
Microsoft. The best reason in the world to drink beer.
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~valen