Re: jpegPhoto attribute

Hmm,
	That looks like it would work if the only thing I was displaying
on the page was the photo, but if I want to display the image in the
context of other text and such, is that possible? Maybe I'm just not
familiar enough with how the Content-type stuff works. You can't just
change your Content-type mid-page can you?

Thanks,

Dan Hanks