RE: Still can´t get this to work.. dang..

All I can suggest is to download 1.2.8 and follow the Quick Start Guide.
If you run into problems, post specifics including details of your
environment, exact commands enterred, exact input to these commands,
and exact output.  It's more than likely that your problem is a
simple typo and it cannot be found by anyone other than you unless
you post sufficient details.

----