Netscape Messenger

Hello All,

    I have a question in reference to Netscape Messenger and OpenLDAP 1.2.7.  I have created an objectclass called groupOfNames with attributes cn, o, member, objectclass, and mail.  I am able to create a list of email addresses for multiple people by seperating them with commas and a space.  When someone views this entry with their browser, they can click on the hyperlink and it will auto-populate the "TO:" fields.  My problem is when you do a search when creating a new email message and it finds that particular group, the "TO:" field does auto-populates but puts double quotes on anything before the first @ sign.  The rest of the addresses are still there but the mail server cannot recognize this "TO:" field.  Here is an example of the bad "TO:" field:

TEST Group <"jpreves"@xxx.com, testuser@xxx.com, bob@xxx.com>

Is there anything I can do either to Netscape or to LDAP that will correct this.  This all lies within creating a distribution lists.

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks,

Jason