How do I add a uniquemember: to a groupOfUniqueNames ?

Howdy,

how can I add a member to groupOfUniqueNames using ldapmodify?
I tried something like:

ldapmodify -D "blabla" -w "blabla" < test.ldif

where test.ldif contains:

dn: cn=SysAdmin,ou=Groups,ou=SysAdmin,ou=Departments,o=mydomain
changetype: modify
uniquemember: uid=testuser,ou=People,ou=SysAdmin,ou=Departments,o=mydomain

but I get:

ldapmodify: Invalid parameter "uniquemember" specified for changetype modify (line 3 of entry cn=SysAdmin,ou=Groups,ou=SysAdmin,ou=Departments,o=mydomain

I also tried with "add" in stead of modify (thinking I could "add" a field?) but
then I get the message:

ldap_add: Already exists

Any ideas?

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com