ACL

Hello All,

I still have a problem with ACL:
My first line is:
access to dn=".*o=Right Vision" by dn="cn=Fabrice,ou=Admin,o=Right Vision" write
My second line is:
access to dn=".*ou=User,o=Right vision" attr=userpassword
by dn="cn=Thierry,ou=Admin,o=Right Vision" read by * none

I am waiting for the following result:
- Fabrice has all access to write to all my openLdap base
- Thierry can read all entries below ou=User,o=Right Vision
- The other users read all entries but not the userpassword attribut below ou=User,o=Right Vision

The second line (ACI) is not functionning, but when I delete my first line (without the Fabrice's access) it is well functionning.

I do not understand what is wrong in my slapd.conf ?

Could someone help me to resolve this problem ?
Thanks in advance,
Fabrice