ACI

Hello,

I have a problem when I use two ACI:
In my slapd.conf I want to create two ACI

access to dn=".*ou=System,o=RV" by "cn=Alan,ou=System,o=RV" write
access to dn=".*ou=System,o=RV" by "cn=Fabrice,ou=System,o=RV" write

In only the first ACI is present I can create a new user with the Alan dn
In only the second ACI is present I can create a new user with the Fabrice dn

But I the two ACIs are present I cannot create a new user with the Fabrice dn and I can create a user thnaks to the Alan dn

So how to create two ACI ?

Thanks,
Fabrice