Getting a tour of LDAP

I downloaded all the necessary files to configure OpenLDAP on my RH6.0 server. I
also downloaded the Netscape NDS 4.0 for Linux as part of an experiment from the
book, "Implementing LDAP" by Mark Wilcox.

My question is, I am having a hard time coming up with a Schema and setting up
the test to see if the system is running. Is there someone in the San Francisco
Bay area who would be willing to give me a tour of their successful
implementation of LDAP. I just want to see a live demo. Better yet, is there a
live interactive demo on the Internet that I can visit to get a hands-on view of
the system.

Thanks

Leonard