Re: InetOrgPerson

Thanks Kurt.

I was just wondering as to what the slapd.*.conf files are. Taking
a look at the slapd.oc.conf files shows a list of objectclasses with
attributes. What bothers me is that the objectclass
"inetLocalMailRecipient" from the above-mentioned draft is not
listed. Does that mean I need to do extra configuring??

At the moment I have schemacheck "off" but in the future I will have it "on".
I understand that
with schemacheck "on" you define your schema in slapd.conf, so what is
slapd.*.conf ??   I believe that with custom objectclasses they need to be
defined (how and where I do not know), seeing that "inetLocalMailRecipient" is
not a custom objectclass so I can go right ahead and use it?! Correct?Wrong?

Kristina
For reference purposes:
The draft on Intranet Mail Routing is at:
http://www.stanford.edu/group/networking/directory/doc/NotesOnDITDesign-22-O
ct-1998.txt