backshell and invisible entries

Hi all!

I have a little problem here, which I haven't been able to solve. If anyone
in here have a clue, I please help me...

I wrote a back shell to read entries in my SQL database and pass it to
OpenLDAP. The back shell (which is in Java) pass a LDIF file to the OpenLDAP
(as documented in the SLAPD and SLURPD Administrators Guide).

I can assure you the LDIF file is correct. Yet, when I browse my OpenLDAP
server (which is using my backshell ) using a LDAP Browser, the browser
shows every entries correctly PLUS! an empty invisible entry for each and
every correct entry.

(Meaning, if I should get 3 entries, I will get exactly that, plus one
invisible entry). Very annoying...

When I run slapd -d4, I got something like this...

[root]# slapd -d4
slapd starting
SRCH "O=SNT,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY" 1 3     0 0 0
     filter: (objectclass=*)
     attrs: objectclass
=> acl_get: edn O=SNT,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY
=> acl_get: edn O=SNT,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY
=> acl_get: edn OU=DEV,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY
=> acl_get: edn OU=STAFF,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY
=> acl_get: edn OU=TEMP,OU=STAFF,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY

Why "=> acl_get: edn O=SNT,ST=KUALA LUMPUR,C=MY" is repeated twice?
Any help is appreciated.. thanks.

Rosdi.