Re: Any Radius servers with "LDAP" backends?

One suggestion for your TODO list:

Create the CHECK_ITEM: LDAPgroup

Ex:

DEFAULT Auth-Type=LDAP, LDAPGroup="cn=Internal"
	__REPLY__

Where:

file: ldapserver

basedn="o=veritel.com.br"
basegroupdn="ou=Groups, o=veritel.com.br"

We modified this code to do that.

--
Christian M. C. Pinheiro
System Administrator - VeritelNet