Re: Any Radius servers with "LDAP" backends?

Take a look at a freeware implementation of RADIUS at XtRadius -
http://www.xtradius.com.  It can handle authentication and accounting
through external scripts/programs.  With this capability, you can create
a Perl script with Net::LDAP to do your authentication...

	Mike