Re: ldapadd: no attributes to change or add (entry Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

To Seth and all,
I  have corrected the options -d to -D and removed -W.
Here are the full details.
Can someone tell me what could be causing the error below:

***********:

My  "myslapd.conf" file used to start SLAPD has the following entries:

suffix          "o=company, c=JP"
directory       /usr/local/LDBM
rootdn          "cn=root, o=company, c=JP"
password        password

My  "ldap.conf" looks like this:
base    o=company, c=JP
host    ldaptest

My "myldif .ldif" file looks like this:

AT THE COMMAND:
ldapadd -D "cn=root, o=company, c=JP"  < myldif.ldif

I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR:
ldapadd: no attributes to change or add (entry Segmentation Fault
 (core dumped)

********
Thanks,
Kristina