Re: Domain Name Suffix

In Japan the standard tool used to edit the sendmail.cf file is the
CF-3.7Wpl tool available only in the Japanese language.  As I started
out in IT here in Japan I only know how to use this tool and not the m4
technique.  I do want to learn the m4 technique as there is more info.
available on the web on configuring sendmail using this technique.

Kristina
P.S  What does IMHO stand for?!