Re: Domain Name Suffix

It's me again! I notice "o" attributes.  I understand that
your dn root is probably dn=root, o=PACOM, c=US.

Is the other "o: JICPAC" an organization under PACOM?
If so, don't you need to use the "ou" attribute for organizational
unit??

I am asking this because I want to list users into three different
organizations according to the three branch locations of the company.

Thanks:
Kristina

A COPY HERE OF YOUR MYLDIF FILE:

dn=Richard Stallman, o=PACOM, c=US