Re: Domain Name Suffix

To Glenn,
First I would like to admit that I am not writing answers to your queries.
I am new to Ldap and I have just integrated
mail500 into Sendmail to use OpenLDAP with our mail hub for
mail address lookup for users.  I do not know which objectclasses
and attributes to use and how to set up my base array for mail500.
Can you tell me what objectclasses and attributes you are using in
myldif?  It would be of great help to me!

By the way, are you using mail500 as your delivery agent or
have you compiled Sendmail with LDAP support?

Thanks,
Kristina