"The SLAPD and SLURPD Administrator's Guide" (fwd)

I've managed to get slapd running and get our NIS tables into the
database, and I'm looking for more information.  The man pages refer to
this seemingly mythical tome, "The SLAPD and SLURPD Administrator's
Guide" which I can find no links to.  If this thing really does exist,
WHERE THE !@^#$ IS IT??????

Also, what I really want to use this stuff for is to essentially provide
e-mail address lookups for our user community.  From, for example,
Netscape's address book, I can connect to my LDAP server and search for
users.  But all that shows up there is their password file info, no
e-mail address.  I used the migration tools from PADL software to grab
all my NIS table info.

Is there something magical that I need to do to get e-mail addresses
into the directory?  I REALLY REALLY do not want to type e-mail
addresses for 300 users into the database, even if I could figure out
HOW to get them in, which I can't.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

--
Derek Martin