--with-threads=pth

After reading through the faq and hints, I _thought_ I understood that
Gnu's pth package was among those recommended for use, however that option
doesn't appear to be supported in 1.2.7.  Is this an oversite, has no one
gotten around to adding pth support, or is pth something that really isn't
recommended?

thanks,
bl
--
||Sr. Systems Administrator|                                                 ||