Re: Support two schemas on the same server

hi
i am not too much sure but i guess you can only one ldbm backend per server.
I guess it is that it can support multiple backends if they are different
but with the same ldbm it doesnt work i.e you can have ldbm and shell or any
such combination. Atleast with ldbm it didnt work for me too.
bye
bharat