Re: Host file error in Configure

As I noted in my response to your 10/1 post, additional information
is needed to determine the cause of your problem.  Please review
my response and provide the requested information.
  http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/9910/msg00011.html

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga		<kurt@boolean.net>
Net Boolean Incorporated	<http://www.boolean.net/>