ldaprc format

Where can I find information on .ldaprc?  I'm looking for format
and under what conditions it should be used.

I've tried using the same format as the ldap.conf and set my environment
variable LDAPRC, but I don't think it's working properly. (I'm running
the ldap clients from a RH 6.0 box.)

I thought I would be able to put my personal binddn and bindpw in
it, so ldap clients like ldapmodify would use them.  Should this
work?

Note: in my ldap.conf, I am binding anonymously.

Thank you!
--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500