Advice

I'm creating a LDAP database from my company, I'd like some advice on what
object classes to use.

We'll mainly be using this for a company wide address book. We are a
Cooperative who also provide a Cotton selling service called Telcot, as
such, we have three different distinctive types of entries -
1. Employees  -- Regular Employees in our various divisions. Our client
software is mainly Outlook and the windows address book (wab) which will do
automatic email lookups. (ou=pcca,dc=pcca,dc=com)

2. Member Gins / Farmers  -- These are Members of our Coop who will have
basically all the same information as the Employees using the same clients.
They'll be placed on a different branch of our ldap tree.
(ou=gins,dc=pcca,dc=com)

3. Cotton Buyers using our service -- These are Cotton traders who use our
system. Their entries are pretty much just like the Gins.
(ou=buyers,dc=pcca,dc=com)

I'd like advice on what schema and objectclasses to use for these. Is there
an objectclass that encompasses all of the wab attributes without breaking
the schema?

There were some URL's posted a few messages back w/ information on the
schema, could someone repost them?

Thanks!

Seth Thornberry
Plains Cotton Cooperative Association
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Thornberry;Seth;Andrew
FN:Seth Andrew Thornberry
NICKNAME:Seth The Man
ORG:Plains Cotton Cooperative Association;Network
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(806) 762-7377
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(806) 722-6021
TEL;WORK;FAX:(806) 762-7400
ADR;WORK:;Lubbock;3301-11 East 50th Street;Lubbock;Texas;79408;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Lubbock=0D=0A3301-11 East 50th Street=0D=0ALubbock, Texas 79408=0D=0AUnited =
States of America
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;5720 66th Street=0D=0AApartment #9;Lubbock;Texas;79424;United States of Am=
erica
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:5720 66th Street=0D=0AApartment #9=0D=0ALubbock, Texas 79424=0D=0AUnited Sta=
tes of America
URL:http://linux.pcca.com/~deadpan
ROLE:Information Systems
BDAY:19991104