crl add?

Hi,
I want to add certificateRevocationList to OpenLDAP-1.2.4(schemacheck on).
In rfc2256, I find objectclass cRLDistributionPoint which
can match our needs. But in /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf,
there is no this objectClass.So I write myslapd.oc.conf(as below)
and include it in slapd.conf.

myslapd.oc.conf:

objectclass cRLDistributionPoint
        requires
                objectclass,
                cn
        allows
                certificateRevocationList;binary,
		authorityRevocationList;binary,
		deltaRevocationList;binary

Then I write e8:
dn:cn=tt,o=TC,c=CN
cn:tt
certificateRevocationList;binary:/home/openssl/cur.old.crl
objectclass:cRLDistributionPoint

And use "ldapadd -D "cn=root,c=CN" -w secret -p 1000 -b -f e8" to
add the entry.But when I use Netscape Addressbook to see the entry,
it shows:
			tt
Name                		  tt
certificaterevocationlist;binary  0?70??0  *?H?¡Â
Object Class   			  cRLDistributionPoint

You see,it didn't show the content of CRL.
What's wrong? How to add a crl?

Hope your suggestion,thanks in advance.

»¶Ó­Ê¹Óà 21CN µç×ÓÓʼþϵͳhttp://www.21cn.com
Thank you for using 21CN Email system