Re: carriage returns and linefeeds

Ok, thanks to the helpful tips on stripping carriage returns I'm now getting
a completely different problem.

ldapadd isn't adding seperate entries anymore. It's all going under the
first entry.. It looks to me as if the dn: entries and spacing is correct,
why would it fail to split the dn:s out?

here's an excerpt from the file I'm trying to import..:
---ldap.dat---
dn: cn=Manager, dc=PCCA, dc=com
cn: Manager
sn: Manager
objectclass: person

dn: cn=NETFTP, ou=PCCA, dc=pcca, dc=com
cn: FTP/RAD2/TFTP
ou: -NONE-
givenName: -NONE-
mail: NONE
o: Plains Cotton Cooperative Association, c=US
title: -none-
telephoneNumber: -none-       ext:
officeFax: -none-
officePager: -none-
mobile: -none-
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: -none-
streetAddress: -none-
l: -none-
st: -none-
postalcode: -none-
c: US
homePhone: -none-
homePostalAddress: -none-
homeFax: -none-
IPPhone: -none-
labeledURI: -none-
comment: -none-
objectclass: addressbookentry

dn: cn=ROGERMUELLER, ou=PCCA, dc=pcca, dc=com
cn: ROGER
ou: -NONE-
givenName: -NONE-
sn: MUELLER
mail: ROGER.MUELLER@PCCA.COM
o: Plains Cotton Cooperative Association, c=US
title: -none-
telephoneNumber: -none-       ext:
officeFax: -none-
officePager: -none-
mobile: -none-
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: -none-
streetAddress: -none-
l: -none-
st: -none-
postalcode: -none-
c: US
homePhone: -none-
homePostalAddress: -none-
homeFax: -none-
IPPhone: -none-
labeledURI: -none-
comment: -none-
objectclass: addressbookentry

dn: cn=HEIDIHAYS, ou=PCCA, dc=pcca, dc=com
cn: HEIDI
ou: -NONE-
givenName: -NONE-
sn: HAYS
mail: HEIDI.HAYS@PCCA.COM
o: Plains Cotton Cooperative Association, c=US
title: -none-
telephoneNumber: -none-       ext:
officeFax: -none-
officePager: -none-
mobile: -none-
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: -none-
streetAddress: -none-
l: -none-
st: -none-
postalcode: -none-
c: US
homePhone: -none-
homePostalAddress: -none-
homeFax: -none-
IPPhone: -none-
labeledURI: -none-
comment: -none-
objectclass: addressbookentry

dn: cn=MARKSMITH, ou=PCCA, dc=pcca, dc=com
cn: MARK
ou: -NONE-
givenName: -NONE-
sn: SMITH