Re: Outlook Express / Address book fields

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Simon Murcott wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Seth Thornberry wrote:
>
>    I'm creating an LDAP database to store our company's address book entries -
>    Does anyone know where I can find what attributes Microsoft uses from LDAP?
>    I've figured out a few on my own, but it'd be a godsend to get the entire
>    list.
>
> I have a long list here. I am still fine tuning it. I have worked out about 40
> odd entries that Outlook looks for. Some of the other stuff it "interpolates"
> from other data (most of which I have yet to figure out).
>
> I am wanting to get an Outlook->OpenLDAP howto written shortly. I will send you
> a draft soon.

Simon could you email me a draft as well when you get it done, or a link
to it.

Thanks
Peter

| " What sort of man would live where there is no daring? Is life so |
| dear that we should blame one for dying in adventure? Is there a   |
| better way to die? " - Charles Lindbergh                           |
Peter Robinson                                      ribbo@iinet.net.au