Re: Outlook Express / Address book fields

Seth Thornberry schrieb:

> I'm creating an LDAP database to store our company's address book entries -
> Does anyone know where I can find what attributes Microsoft uses from LDAP?
> I've figured out a few on my own, but it'd be a godsend to get the entire
> list.

You can start the slapd with the -d parameter or add the loglevel parameter to
the slapd.conf. Make sure the that your syslogd fetch the slapd output( refer
to slapd manual page).

Than start a search with you preferred ldap client. The output of the slapd
will give you all the information of the retrieved attribute names.

Because it's some time ago, i couldn't recognize the loglevel values.
4 + 16 seems a good choice.

--
Frank Matthieß

Privat Frank.Matthiess@GMX.net			                +49-5245-4662