Re: ldapsearch -D?

Hi Kurt,

I don't want to waist any more of your time with trivial emails, so can you point
me in the right direction for a good book and URL resource for OpenLDAP.  I have
been searching the web for a week now and find lots of 1996,1997
documents/guides/etc.  Very difficult to know what is version 2 and what is
version 3 and a lot of the information is not concise.  I have a reasonable
understanding of what can be achieved.  I have been fumbling my way through
stuff.  I am after good technical implementation information.  I looked at a
couple of books but they seemed to be rapped around and advocating Netscape
Directory Server.  At some point I may be able to contribute but for now I need
to be brought up to speed.  So if you can point me in the direction of "must
reads" I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
--Geoff