ACL filters

Hello,

I try to manage access controls on entries under ou=people,o=Naonet
Company,c=fr entry to only one person for the moment.
My problem occurs when I want to manage access to entries with the
attribut value equal to 'Personnel'. Only the entries that verify this
condition can be accessed.

I tried the access controls below :
number 1 :

access  to filter="(&(cn=.*,ou=people,o=Naonet
Company,c=fr)(businesscategory=Personnel))"

  by dn="Emmanuel JEGOU,ou=People,o=naonet Company,c=fr" write

number 2 :

access  to dn=".*,ou=people,o=Naonet Company,c=fr"
filter="businesscategory=Personnel"

  by dn="Emmanuel JEGOU,ou=People,o=naonet Company,c=fr" write

number 3 :

access  to filter="(&(dn=.*,ou=people,o=Naonet
Company,c=fr)(businesscategory=Personnel))"

  by dn="Emmanuel JEGOU,ou=People,o=naonet Company,c=fr" write

And everything failed !!!

I search for help in "the SLAPD and SLURPD Administrator's guide" and in
the precedent messages in the mailing lists and I was not able to do
something right.

Could anyone help me ?

Manu