Can't contact LDAP server

Hi,

    I am running OpenLDAP ver 1.2  with 2.3.16 SleepyCat DB
    The server is running at loglevel 1.

    My problem is that when I try to upload a file (about 200 dn's) using ldapmodify to LDAP,
    sometimes ldapmodify reports a "Can't contact LDAP server" error and exits. At this point slapd is still running
    and accepting requests. Occasionally I also see a "Resource temporarily unavailable" in the slapd log file.

    Can someone provide some help in this regard?

Thanks,
-Lavanya