slurpd

I am having troubles trying to set upd slurpd. I hope some can help

My master contains the following config info with regards the the
replication:

replica host=volatile.hnd.dydx.com:400
   binddn="username=root,ou=People,o=DYDX"
   bindmethod=simple
   credentials=secret
   replogfile=slurpd.replog

The slave has the following info with regards the replication:

referral        ldap://beastie.hnd.dydx.com:400
        updatedn="username=root,ou=People,o=DYDX"

When I make an update on the slave it make changes directly on the slave
and does not refer to the master. Any ideas ?

In addition, has anyone been able to get Netscape Directory server to
replicate with openldap?

Claudio

Claudio Buffa Pace

Tel#: (011) 794-2211