Re: Converting to LDIF

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Sandeep Casi wrote:

>    Has anybody written a perl or a shell script that would take an ascii
> file containing person information and convert that info  a ldif file.
> If there already such a code then it will save me time from reinventing
> the wheel :0)

   To write such a thing is so simple, that adapting someone elses's
script isn't worth the effort. I think perl is just ideal for this so that
you can write the tool really quickly.

   Bye Borek

BOREK LUPOMESKY, network administrator    University of J. E. Purkyne
WWW:       http://www.ujep.cz/~lupomesk/  Ceske mladeze 8
IRCnet:    Borek @ #usti                  Usti nad Labem, 40012
talk:      borek@ishtar.ujep.cz           The Czech Republic
PGP keyid: 298F8888                       tel: +420-602-376368
==========[ MIME/ISO-8859-2 & PGP encrypted mail welcome ]===========