Re: openLdap with Ldap Browser\Editor

William L Anderson wrote:

> Adding entries with LDAP Browser (version 2.5) works for me.
> Are you sure that you've defined the entry template properly? I'm sure
> I found out about templates from the Browser help files.
>
> Bill A

Templates work strange for me in this editor. If I generate a template from an
existing entry (objectclass person), adding doesn't succeed: the attribute "cn"
is missing. I have to add this by hand. Is this a bug?

Mario: If you turn debugging on in browser.config you will get more information
why you couldn't add an entry. If the browser reports a schema violation, you
may want to run slapd in debugging mode to get more information about the
missing attributes or attributes you are not allowed to include.

Bye
--

Skyper: 5838331@Skyper.de