Re: "no such object"

Hello there,

I was getting the same error first time, when I setup OpenLdap on my
Solaris 2.5.1 . Later I found that all the problems were in the
configuration . I followed exactly what the example is given on openldap
web site under FAQ-o-matic . It is

you too try this out just by replacing o=YOUR ORGANIZATION,c=XX with
appropriate substitutions .

It should work. I don't think anybody would really need to go the level of
debugging with 'truss' etc.

Good Luck