[Fwd: Schema samples]

 Currently, this is still very early BETA/alpha eg. buggy & insecure..

 http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/objectclass.phtml

 Currently working - Objectclass, Attribute, Syntax Schemas, Comment
 code, admin backend for comment code.

 Currently to do - Creating/Proposing new classes/attribs etc., link it
 with a mailing list?, the Matching Classes, Rethink the back end
 storage, nicer interface...

 All the backend is GPL.

 Comments and assistance welcome - This is one of those 2 afternoon a
 week projects so it goes rather slowly at present...

 regards

 alan

> Greg Kellogg wrote:
>

> > OK, before you say so, I know I am lazy... are ther any sites that
> > have some type of repository of schemas that are or were being used by
> > other companies? I dont want to go thru the effort of duplicating work
> > if it has already been done.
> >
> > thanks!
> >
> > Greg Kellogg
> >

> --
> ------------------// Alan's Signature //--------------------
> If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then
> let me know, 'CAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!
> -----------// Alan's Linux Infomation Center //-------------
--- Begin Message ---
Currently, this is still very early BETA eg. buggy & insecure..

http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/objectclass.phtml

Currently working - Objectclass, Attribute, Syntax Schemas, Comment
code, admin backend for comment code.

Currently to do - Creating/Proposing new classes/attribs etc., link it
with a mailing list?, the Machining Classes, Rethink the back end

--
If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then
let me know, 'CAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!
-----------// Alan's Linux Infomation Center //-------------

--- End Message ---