Re: Problems with set up and connection...?

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> Because it's generally useful in the context it was referenced in (configuration
> and use of specific components).  You'll note that the guide is NOT
> referenced in the our package README or INSTALL documents.
	Ok, I see...

> BTW, you're more than welcome to contribute to our documentation efforts.
	Oh, when I get this to work, then who knows? :)

> --enable-debug is the default.
	Excellent!

> The latest is release 1.2 patch 1 (or 1.2.1).  1.2 refers release, not to the
> specific patch level (1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2).  Can be confusing... I've removed
> the reference to 1.2 from our download page.
	Ok, so I just download the release a third time and then try to ignore
anything that says "change this file" :)

Hmm, I hope this works...

With thanks to his helpers, yet again,...
/Johan

Jefferies & Company Inc. archives and may review electronic
correspondence.  It may be required to be produced to the SEC to other
regulators in a criminal investigation or in civil litigation.  Any
message coming into Jefferies & Company Inc. may be subject to the same
requirements.