Two ldbm instances

We are using OpenLDAP as a company-wide address book, but the company
name has changed.  I need to create a second ldbm instance that reflects
the new name, but still have the old database available.  I have already
executed ldbmcat and made the necessary changes to the ldif file.  I
also modified the slapd.conf with a second database section, setting
putting the files associated with each instance in different
directories.  When I run ldif2ldbm, only the directory in the first
database section gets built (presumably with the information from the
new ldif file).  How do I create the ldbm files with my new settings in
the proper directory?

Thanks,
Chris Zimmerman
begin:vcard