Re: newbie: no results using filter "objectclass=*"

Marc Jadoul wrote:

> Not enought info for me, and several error probably. Could you send the
> slapd.conf in attachement instead. It seems to miss several parameter in
> what you sent (directory,defaultacces,...).

I have already posted my config, but I will do it again.
Indeed there is no directory or default acces entry, but it should work anyway,
shouldn't it?

 myslapd.conf
 referral ldap://ldap.itd.umich.edu
 database ldbm
 suffix   "o=SGZ-Bank, c=DE"
 rootdn   "cn=Martin Strohbach, o=SGZ-Bank, c=DE"
 rootpw secret

--