Re: Usage of Openldap Release 1.2.0

Do you have automake, autoconf, and autoheader for your system installed?

Those usually help.  If that doesn't help, open build/config.guess I
believe it is, and you can add an entry for your host system.

I had to do this to port to BeOS, the easiest thing to do is copy the
entry for an OS that closely resembles yours and try.  :)

Hope that helps.

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.