Limiting the number of returned entries

Hi,

I would like to define different limits to the max number of entries
returned by slapd, depending of who does the request and/or where the
request comes from.

For example, I would like to limit the max number of entries returned as
shown in this table:

anonymous, from outside of campus network:    10 results max
anonymous, from inside campus network:        50 results max
logged in as any user, from anywhere:        150 results max
logged in as an admin user, from campus:     unlimited results.

Is that possible with OpenLDAP? Anybody has an idea how to do that? If not
possible, is there any chance this could be added to the program?

Thanks!

Luc.
lgermain@hermes.usherb.ca