Re: OpenLDAP and SCO

I compiled it on SCO OS 5.0.4, there were a few problems with some of the
includes ( see end October 1998 early Novenber 1998 openldap-bugs archive).
I think these have now been fixed with 1.1.2. It compiled OK after the
changes and is currently in use. I used gcc v2.8.1 and SCO's libraries.

regards
Stephen Collier